Monday, February 25, 2008

Ugh

Here's the mathematical equation for the day, folks:

20cc of Lupron + the flu=one miserable person.

Yup-I've got the flu. I didn't feel great on Saturday night (scratchy throat), but I thought that it was allergies, but then it hit me full force yesterday morning. Ever try to shoot up when you've got a fever of 101 degrees? Yeah, it blows. At least I really didn't feel it, due to the achy feeling that's running throughout my body. I mean, even my TOES hurt. Sheesh.

Well, at least I'm not feeling the Lupron side effects as much-I guess the flu cancels them out. So, instead of hot flashes, I've got the chills. I'd rather have the hot flashes, honestly. This just blows.

Watch......I bet I'll even get my period this week. Just to make it even MORE interesting. Because that's the kind of luck I have.

I'm off to re-dose myself with meds so I can crash again.....

5 comments:

Morrisa said...

EEk! Seems like this flu is going around like crazy! Hope you feel better.

Shelli said...

Oh sweetie, I'm SO sorry!

Uggers.

It was SO awesome to see you guys Saturday, and to have you share in our "simcha."

I send you lots of virtual chicken soup, and I can't wait to join you where I get to see YOU "perform" in a spiritual venue, too.

xoxox, and lots of squishy hugs

astral said...

I'm sorry you have the flu. I went to see my doctor and I found out I have it also. Not a good time. Get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids. I hope you feel better soon.

~Denise~ said...

I'm sorry your are sick. Hope that nasty flu is gone soon!

JJ said...

Im so sorry you are feeling so sick! Its going around like crazy here--ugg. Take care!