Sunday, May 27, 2012

We Have Liftoff!!

I peeked at the nest on Friday and saw.....



Aren't they adorable!?  And it's a little appropriate right now since....

We got the phone call this morning-our donor is doing her HCG trigger tonight, with retrieval Tuesday morning.  We'll get the fert report the next day, and then play the transfer by ear (it's set for Friday, which is day 3, but on her last cycle she made to a 5 day, so it's very possible we'll be told to come in for a Sunday transfer).  So here I am trying to get my thank-you card and gift together to bring up tomorrow, because I want to make sure she gets it on Tuesday.

Question for those of you who did DE-did you go to the retrieval with your spouse/partner?  I'd like to, in case of any insurance issues, since I'm the one who deals with insurance, but I don't want to potentially see the donor (I saw her picture only once, but just in case).  Thoughts?

We're on our way! 

3 comments:

Silver said...

I couldn't go, as I was having a sleep disorder assessment in our home city while DH had to go to another city to the clinic. I laughed inwardly at our antenatal classes when the leader talked about conception being an intimate experience, with the couple as close as they could possibly be - we were on different sides of the country!

Shelli said...

Ha! It took me a minute. I was thinking what does S have to do with eggs. ... And then I realized that he has the product that meets the egg. Doh! I know loads of women who go with their guy to help deliver the goods, but ya know, those magazines work too :)

http://www.ayudaparadejardefumar.org said...

you are actually a just right webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you've done a great activity in this subject!