Sunday, August 09, 2009

Deja-Vu

Hmmm....guess where I am?

It looks like they're giving away another IVF door prize this morning. Of course, being a weekend, there are a lot of husbands/partners/significant others here. But, I didn't get a Seatsicle, so that must count for something in the IF universe.

So, shall we take bets as to whether or not I've ovulated? I'm guessing yes, but that's the cock-eyed optimist in me. That, and perhaps the half-pitcher of sangria I sucked down last night at dinner.

We must get through somehow, right

-- Post From My iPhone


***********************

Okay, it's now 12:45, and I got the call from Nurse Blondie.

Guess what? C'mon, you know the answer to this one!

I STILL HAVEN'T STARTED LUPRON!!!!!!! I need to go back on Wednesday, because I'm "really close" but....no cigar.

I'm about to punch my cooter in the cooter and give it a "time-out". I hope that this isn't a precursor to how this cycle could potentially turn out. If that's the case, fuck it!

GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ms. J said...

Have you thought of taping a big giant wall thermometer on the wall? Sounds like this waiting room needs it.

Another snarky idea ... Tape up a sign that says "Parka rental available. Please inquire at front desk. Space heaters also available."

I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!

Shelli said...

maybe it's an ANovulatory cycle? Is that even possible?

Oy - For fucks sake alreasy, universe, GIVE STEF A BREAK!

S said...

Nah, Shelli....my LH and P4 levels are going up, so it isn't anovulatory. Plus, I'm feeling those wonderful twinges....just sucks!

I love you Ms. J! Maybe I can make some extra cash for the cryo fees!

Lut C. said...

More waiting! Ugh.

Cryo fees? I'm sure they're through the roof if they try to keep the waiting room cool enough to keep embryo's frozen.