Tuesday, July 10, 2007

SQQUUUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's here!!!! I'm so excited I could wet my panties!!!

TODAY HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX OPENS!!!!!

Well, technically.....it opens tomorrow. However, Shelli and I will be watching the 12:01am showing in Midtown.........and I get to have dinner and a sleepover too-WOOOOOOTTTT!!!

All this AND I got a "peak" on my monitor for the past two days............I just can't STAND all the excitement! Ah needs someone to pass me thuh vapors *fanning myself furiously whilst lying on a chaise in a gauzy dress trimmed with maribou feathers*

14 and a half more hours to go......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello - lurker here de-lurking to say: i'm ridiculously excited about harry potter too!!!! i'm taking off friday and going to see the midnight showing on thurday night.
SQQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! haha.

Shelli said...

make that 11 hours.

achem.

SQUEEEEE!

Anna said...

Have an AWESOME time! We expect a full report...


Can't wait for the BOOK! Ack!

Nickie said...

AHHHH, I want to go see that movie soon, have to figure out how to make that happen!!

Great news on the monitor too!! I hope you catch a golden egg, not the golden snitch!!

~Denise~ said...

What did you think!

Signed,
Another lurker delurking who loves Potter too!