Friday, May 20, 2005

Blah blah fucking blah

Well, the concert went well, despite the fact that out of the 11 boys that I normally have in my chorus, only 4 of them decided to show up for the evening performance. Whatever. I was pretty pissed off, especially since two of them were playing outside in the ballfield when I got to school that night, but that's my lesson for next year-don't take everyone, especially if they had the balls to miss a performance. Thank God that the ones who were knew their stuff. It turned out pretty good, nonetheless.....

I started rehearsals tonight for a summer show that I'm doing ("Oliver"). I was a bit apprehensive at first for doing this show-I ended up taking a part that I wasn't sure about (the Widow Corney), and I was bummed out that I didn't get the part I really wanted (Nancy, of course), but hopefully it will be a good show. There's a zillion kids, which should be interesting.

Other than that, nothing new going on. Just waiting for vacation and then, my FET cycle. Hopefully this one will work.

No comments: