Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Seven Days

It reminds me of that movie "The Ring", where they get the phone call and you hear (think scary whisper):

".........seven days........."

and then the phone disconnects.

Seven days until the transfer of some (hopefully) good embryos.  I find out in 5 days how many embryos they thawed and the status of them. 

I've decided that, at this point, there's nothing that I can do.  Things are either going to work, or they're not.  And that makes me feel better.

Seven days.

7 comments:

Watson said...

I hope you get great news in five days, and that when seven-days-from-now comes, everything goes perfectly.

You have the perfect mindset!

dawn said...

Good luck with everything, you are in my thoughts.

Beth said...

S, my fingers are so tightly crossed I am cutting of circulation. I hope the 7 days flys by.

Lut C. said...

I'm glad you find comfort in that thought. Comforting thoughts are better than comforting foods, let me tell you. ;-)

lola said...

Fingers crossed for you! I hope you get a great report in 5 days on your embies.

ilyse said...

You "sound" really good! Wishing you the best of luck!!

Jessica said...

Whispering prayers your way. Things are moving along fast now.