Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Seven Days

It reminds me of that movie "The Ring", where they get the phone call and you hear (think scary whisper):

".........seven days........."

and then the phone disconnects.

Seven days until the transfer of some (hopefully) good embryos.  I find out in 5 days how many embryos they thawed and the status of them. 

I've decided that, at this point, there's nothing that I can do.  Things are either going to work, or they're not.  And that makes me feel better.

Seven days.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get great news in five days, and that when seven-days-from-now comes, everything goes perfectly.

You have the perfect mindset!

dawn said...

Good luck with everything, you are in my thoughts.

Lut C. said...

I'm glad you find comfort in that thought. Comforting thoughts are better than comforting foods, let me tell you. ;-)

lola said...

Fingers crossed for you! I hope you get a great report in 5 days on your embies.

ilyse said...

You "sound" really good! Wishing you the best of luck!!

Jessica said...

Whispering prayers your way. Things are moving along fast now.