Thursday, March 13, 2008

ER

Perhaps I shouldn't have worried.

24 eggs retrieved. As to how many are actually mature and have fertilized, we'll find out tomorrow.

It would be nice if I were able to make it to a 5 day transfer, wouldn't it?

I feel pretty good-sore, but not really bloated. No bleeding. Hey, is this what it's supposed to feel like when you're not hyperstimulated? What a frickin' concept. I'm still drinking a shitload, just to hedge my bets.

Okay, back to bed......more news (hopefully) tomorrow.

9 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow that is great. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Rest up!

Heather said...

That is AMAZING! Congrats! Sending good thoughts your way!

Katrina said...

YAY!!!!!! Sending some positive vibes your way!

Anonymous said...

Wow--huge number. You must be happy.

Anna said...

Wow! TWO DOZEN! Oh, that's so exciting! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a great fertilization rate. Hang in there!

Morrisa said...

Congrats! That's great news!

Delenn said...

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Heather said...

Wow! Amazing! Get some rest.

sue said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務