Sunday, October 31, 2004

It's Halloweenie Time!!

God, I love Halloween! It's like the Friday night of the weekend, the good one before Thanksgiving and Christmas...

It really is my favorite holiday-you can act like a complete asshole and get away with it, as long as you've got a really cool costume to back it up.

Had a good weekend, all around-went into the city on Friday night and hung out in the West Village with a friend, had dinner at Sushi Samba (yum) and went barhopping....I took an HPT and found out that there was no go on the preggo front, so I was able to guiltlessly tie one on. Saturday hubby and I had some friends over for a Halloween dinner party-no dressing up, but everyone had to bring a scary/ghost story to the party. My friend brought her Weird NJ book and freaked everyone out when she told us her new house is right up the road from Blairsden, which is supposedly haunted by a zillion nuns or something....ewwwww.....

Sunday we got to harrass little kids while trick or treating-I'm a firm believer that the kids actually have to say "trick or treat" to get the damn candy, not just stand there with their bags/pillowcases/backpacks/tubs looking at you like "give me some candy, bitch". Of course, I gave leeway to the wee ones, but they were the ones who were yelling it even before they came up the steps. So, after countless Cinderellas, Princess Jasmines, Bloody Screams, Harry Potters and the like, we were out of candy and satisfied that another Halloween has passed without problems...

Let the holidays begin!




No comments: