So, it seems as if I've been meme'd, from Shazz...........so, here goes (and, forgive me, those who I'm about to tag!)-sorry if it's a little late, but this shit is hard!
7 Things I'd Like To Do Before I Die:
1. Get the cojones to actually give a go at the professional acting/singing thing.
2. Live in Europe
3. Become more financially secure
4. Be able to have #3, so we can buy a beautiful falling-apart Victorian and restore it
5. Have our own children.......duh....
6. Get my Master's and DMA, so I can teach University-level music classes
7. Learn to speak another language fluently, so I can teach our kids to be bilingual
7 Things That I Can't Do:
1. Drive a manual-shift car
2. Eat any kind of meat that's on the bone-it has to be removed.
3. Play an instrument that requires a reed (clarinet, saxophone) -can't stand the vibrating against my teeth
4. Have plastic surgery, unless medically necessary
5. Ride on roller coasters
6. Sleep without socks on
7. Do the butterfly stroke-not that coordinated
7 Things That Attracted Me To My Husband:
1. His smile
2. His sense of humor
3. The fact that he is the voice of reason, when I need it the most
4. His ass......whoo-ho, is it smokin'!
5. Similar interests in music and theater
6. His kindness
7. That is he the most unselfish person I know
7 Books (or series of books) That I Love:
1. The entire Harry Potter series
2. Jepthe's Daughter, by Naomi Ragen
3. Daisy Fay and the Miracle Man, by Fannie Flagg
4. The Witching Hour (well, the whole series, really), by Anne Rice
5. The Red Tent, by Anita Diamant
6. Sarah (part of the Caanan Trilogy), by Marek Halter
7. Rachel's Holiday, by Marian Keyes
7 Movies I'd Watch Over & Over:
1. Animal House
2. Sixteen Candles
3. Any movie that Christoper Guest directed
4. The Princess Bride
5. Arsenic and Old Lace
6. Any movie that Gary Oldman is in-he's fucking brilliant!
7. Henry V
7 People I'd Like To Tag (and if you don't do it, I totally understand):