Thursday, February 23, 2006

"FYJ" is much better than "OM"

Wow, I feel so much better. Thanks for letting me see that I'm not the only one, and for making sure that I didn't start the pity party. Anyways, I didn't have a new outfit, so it's good I didn't end up in that bad place........I'm a firm believer that one must dress nicely when being committed.

I did do a few more "FYJ's" (Fuck You Jobu's) the past couple of days at the insensitives, though, and I felt great afterwards! When in doubt, just mutter "FYJ" under your breath about a couple of hundred times-it's as good as chanting during meditation, seriously.

Tomorrow I get to have a professional day-yay! It's the annual Music Educator's state conference, in East Brunswick. I usually go on Friday, take a shitload of seminars and then meet my friend M for dinner afterwards. But, alas, not this year-she's working and Sean, in his infinite wisdom, decided to schedule our tax return appointment for 7:30 that evening. Fucker. Of course, he's not even going, since he has to work, so it's me going solo. Hopefully a nice, fat refund will magically erase the inconvenience from my mind. Mama needs a new pair of shoes!

I also finally got my records in the mail, and they're a very interesting read. Of course, if I knew half of what they really say, it would be a bestseller. I have to make myself a few copies and then, it's time to make the appointment for the second opinion. I really don't think that they're going to tell me anything that I haven't heard before, but perhaps a different perspective will help. I'm just so damn tired of waiting-I was never good at it.

In other news, unrelated to the state of my reproductive organs, Boo-Boo Baby Bite Face has a name!! Go over to Shelli's blog and check it out.

I'll be back later-time to decide on supper-Chinese, or Italian? *sigh*-the choices never cease!

No comments: