Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nothing Yet

I've been going daily since Monday for bloodwork, and I guess there's not been any indication of ovulating yet. I go again tomorrow for more bloodletting.

Great-I get to look like a junkie again. Well, there is a positive to all this-at least the bruises on the insides of my arms will nicely match the lavender in my costume. And my red wig. Plus, I was starting to get a little worried that I'd ovulate today or tomorrow and then have the transfer scheduled for Sunday afternoon, since I have a matinee that day and it would be a little hard to explain to people either (a). why I'm not at the show or (b). why the clinic needs to wait until Monday to do the transfer. The less I have to explain, the better it is for everyone.

That's all, folks. I'm bringing the cracktop with me to rehearsal tonight, so if I'll get a signal in there, I'll be back on later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From someone else who has a body that ovulates when it dam well wants I hope it happens soon, gotta love the junkie look....not!!

Anonymous said...

With you there, I'm the same, it has a mind of its own... Hope it happens soon.

Lut C. said...

Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet? (Think Lisa and Bart in backseat of car).

Good luck with the theatre production, and the FET!