Friday, October 28, 2005

Changing the Dosage

Nursey P. just called me-I'll continue my 225 units of Follistim and 5 units of Lupron for tonight, but starting tomorrow (and lasting through Monday), I'll be on the following protocol:

A.M.-225 IU Follistim
P.M.-150 IU Follistim + 5 units of Lupron

I totally forgot to ask her my E2 level, but when I go in on Monday I'll ask her for the numbers. The good news is-NO Repronex-woot! I don't think that I can add another injection to the fertility cocktail, if ya know what I mean. Especially one that I have to mix myself......I didn't do very well taking Chemistry in high school......

Have a great weekend, all----may all your follies be large and your linings be thick.

3 comments:

Shelli said...

WOOT!~

Bittermama said...

Hmm... that's interesting. Should definitely get things revved up! Sorry you have to add an extra injection, but glad it doesn't involve mixing. I hate that too!

Thalia said...

Sounds like a protocol that will get you somewhere - I hope all those follicles get going!