Saturday, October 29, 2005

Stims, Day #5-Bubble, Bubble, Toil & Trouble

I am starting to get a little uncomfortable and bloated. I'm definitely getting those ovarian growing pains now, and they're more noticeable. I'm trying my best to drink a lot of water, but all I feel is sloshy and slightly nauseated. I've noticed that I get really thirsty as well-don't know if that's the stims or not.

My belly is also getting those lovely telltale bruise marks-I can play connect the dots now. I'm also exhausted-today I did absolutely nada. I got up at 7:30 so I can do my shot by 8am, then went back to bed and woke up at 11:30, then laid about for most of the afternoon. I figure, since obviously all of my bodily energy is going into making eggies, I might as well just lay there and let it happen, right? Plus, they have all the good movies on cable on Saturday afternoons.

Tonight we get to "fall" back and move our clocks back one hour. I love this time of the year, because that means that I get an extra hour of sleep on a Sunday morning, especially since I have to cantor at 8am tomorrow. Of course, the thing that I hate is that it will get darker earlier-boo. But, Halloween is on Monday, so I need to get on the ball and get lots of candy to satisfy the little rug rats that ring our doorbell. I'm a bitch when it comes to trick-or-treaters.....I make 'em say it instead of standing there with bags outstretched. I also don't give candy to the punk-ass teens who show up without a costume. Yeah, I know, it's horrible, but it's the hormones talking, not me......

Maybe I should be a hormone for Halloween. Or, at the very least, a psycho-lunatic bitch.....

Oh, wait, that's me. Never mind.

3 comments:

Thalia said...

I think it's criminal to make adults dress up as well as the children. Oh the pressure. I say just put on your sweatpants, pull your hair back into a ponytail, add a stained t-shirt, and stick a post-it note to your head saying: Infertile. That'll get them.

HOping the stimming continues to make you just this side of uncomfortable - that's a good sign, right?

S said...

Heh........or, you could hot-glue all of your used Lupron syringes to your t-shirt, to emphasize the point. And, add a HUGE bowl of Ben&Jerry's Chunky Monkey icecream to the costume (or a bottle of wine) and you're set!

Yeah, the stims are making me just a bit uncomfy-let's see what tomorrow brings.....

Shelli said...

heh - love that idea - i was going to say something similar, but that does it! :)