Monday, October 31, 2005

Slow and Steady Wins the Race

So far, so good.

I have 16+ follicles (at least, 16 that are bigger, the rest are small). The follicles on the right side measured between 10-11 mm, and the ones on the left measured between 8-9 mm. My E2 levels were around 935 as of Friday, and my endometrial lining is at 8mm. Nursey P. seems happy with the results-she said that it's just right for the timeframe I'm on. She also said that the follicle sizes are probably why I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable. I'm starting to get pains around my lymph nodes around my groin area (which usually happens during a normal cycle, around ovulation)-it was pretty bad last night, and I had to get up and take 2 Tylenol just so I could get some rest.

I decided to call in sick today too. I almost didn't, because I love Halloween celebrations at school, but I don't think that I'd be very comfy moving around all day (we have a parade around the school for half an hour). Plus, I'm getting to that stage where any pants with a waist feels tight, and since I can't wear sweats, it's better to laze about on the couch until my acu appt this afternoon.

So, good news so far-Let's hope that it continues. I'll update more this afternoon when Nursey P calls with the results.

Happy Halloweenie!! May you get lots of treats and no tricks today!

2 comments:

Bittermama said...

Sounds like a perfect report! And yeah, I've been lounging around the house hardly going anywhere for the last few days. I'm going to have a serious case of cabin fever by next week!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so jealous. You have lovely sounding follicles, I hope they keep going that way.