Monday, October 31, 2005

Med Update

Just got the call from Dr. Vest's office-I got to talk to him for a few minutes-he's so nice!

Anyway, tonight I take 150IU of Follistim and 5 units of Lupron, then decrease my dosage tomorrow to 150 IU of Follistim in the evening only and 5 units of Lupron, then go back on Wednesday for another scan and u/s. Dr. Vest said that I'm progressing nicely, but he wants to be really careful and not give me too much FSH.

I have a sneaking suspicion, which will probably be confirmed Wednesday, that I'll trigger on Saturday, with ER being Monday. I'll be surprised if he has me trigger on Wednesday, unless my follicles explode between now and then. Then again, the trigger shot will up my estradiol levels, so they'll know if I'm ready.

And, I am getting to that point-I want to get the show on the road.

3 comments:

Shelli said...

go eggies, go eggies, go, go, go eggies!

cat said...

Hurrah hope it happens very soon. I'll be rooting for you and the eggs. *hug*

laura said...

No kidding ... you just want to get it going .. no more waiting for "what ifs" and to see what might happen. As Shelli says, "Go Eggies Go!"