Sunday, August 07, 2005

Why I think that it didn't work

I really am starting to believe that the transfer didn't take.

Here are my reasons:

I've a wicked headache-and I mean WICKED, like migraine status. Usually I get these right before I get my period. It's so bad that I feel nauseated

After I put in my suppositories today (both morning and tonight's), there was blood on the applicator after I removed it. Not full blood, more like that mucus tinged stuff you get before your period comes in full force.

No sore boobs.

Sort of crampy, off and on.

Maybe I'm overreacting, or not. I just don't know what I'm going to do if I get my period tomorrow (or within the next few days). I thought that, with taking these suppositories, it was going to be different. Hell, I felt totally different than the last time. Maybe that's not the case.

We're at 8dp5(6)dt. Only 5 days until B-day, and I'm afraid that I won't make it, that the flow will come full-force. I'm so afraid that this didn't take, that I'm going to end up in surgery and have more needles, more pain.

I don't know if I can do this anymore. When is enough, enough?

1 comment:

Shelli said...

oh sweetie - I'm sorry that you are feeling this way, and sadly, progesterone will delay AF if she is indeed enroute.

Can you take an answer early test to see where you are?

it will be a shitty birthday if your period comes, and I'm sorry I'll be in LA and not able to give oyu a hug in person.

I'm hoping that this is all hogwash, adn that indeed you are pregnant, but you know your body best, and I don't want to say all of the stupid usual crap. except to say that I totally understand and get it.

I'm thinking of you and sending big sloppy love your way.

this sucks.

lots of love and hugs,
Shelli